Terms & Conditions

  • Our costs doesn't include VAT (VAT will be included once you add the product to your cart)
  • We do not accept cancellations or refunds.
  • Prices subject to change without notice due to an increase in the cost of raw materials.
  • Express service has an extra charge of 25% (subject to availability).
  • Foreign shipments are not included in the cost of the service, please ask for quotation. MXIGEN suggests the use of some messaging such as: Express Package (https://www.paquetexpress.com.mx/) or Potosinos (http://www.potosinos.com.mx/)
  • Except for the items with cost indicated within this page (which are settled at 100%) the advance to start any work is necessarily 60%; The remaining 40% must be deposited against delivery notice of the requested product.
  • The delivery time of any item begins to run once the advance has been deposited and is counted upon to approve the design.
  • No claim for undetected errors is accepted once the customer has corroborated the approval of the design either verbal or written.